Thou

my intention of "to" word in my persian last texts was "thou". my intention of "to" is "thou", but this word translationed "you" in my last proposal and in my last opuses as higher voice memoir.
I edited my last proposal only and not edited other opuses.
I like not sound you "thou" in my time and my earth. I will sound "thou", "you" after this.
I am not very intelligent for understand you. my option is limited. maybe I can Imagine you in my growings and hopies a few and write some about you in my memoirs in my life days in future for posterity. performance and development of my project is not in my option. I am a simple servant for a respectable process and my style, and specially for my own personal lively life.
I forget original intention of "thou" in my time. I like sound "thou", "you".
this is better for my mental equilibrium in my contemporary society and for capacity and understanding of me and my contemporaries and for your sanctity.
thank YOU very much
good bye
aliakbar Ebrahimi

Note:
thou word or you word is very grand to me.
I am continuation life and I am use thou word or you word in daily life about each person or nation or unit. therefore I no see bad things. I am see you(truth) in each face only.
1/1/2007
aliakbar Ebrahimi

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

مسوولیت امنیت, حرمت و کرامت ثروتهای ملی مردم ایران مستقیما متوجه حکام غرب است