Jesus christ

help request
I am a human individual and I glory in Jesus christ.
I glory for present this help request to Jesus christ
for future of my earth, my contemporary iran, immigration status of iranian and other refugees in UN offices in turkey and my immigration and refugee status and other cases of this memoir.
I am not a religious individual but household of religions specially christianity are very beloved and worthful to me.
I request pray for iran and iran nation and world and world nations and for peace between iran and united nations and international socity and a better interaction between them. and for peace and good and welfare and abundance and science and research and development and advance in iran and in earth.
I request conductors of christianity and islam and christendom and mohammedan and each human individual that pray for these cases.
iran glory in united nations civilized countrie, and iran understand their worth in friendship and like peace with them for happiness and friendship. peace with them is a need for iran and also a request from me.
iran and united nations countries can interaction with each other with good thoughts, talks and manners as the good friendship.
iran nation and united nations are worthy for friendship with each other. I am hopeful that iran and united nations countries are going to best and nearest friends for each other. in near future.

aliakbar ebrahimi
august 2006
www.centurygenius.blogspot.com

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

مسوولیت امنیت, حرمت و کرامت ثروتهای ملی مردم ایران مستقیما متوجه حکام غرب است