Business of our Genius

my Business

this memoir is a open window from this human individual(me) to society, only about the business.
my activity in here is about advertise and other.... . also I will sell some things as clothing and other wares.
support from world society to my business can provide possibilities and power for me. and Welfare in my life is better for my studies and researchs.
my researchs is important to me and waste of my time is not helper for preferment and advance of civilization.
I am sure that is 1% probability that continuation of my studies and researchs will crop some result to civilization in long future.
I will use 95% of my wealt for my own personal life and 5% of my wealt for my studies and researchs.
maybe I can present one lyric of Hafiz to some of activest individuals and units in my business and my interests after long years after their request, in a limited lottery.
Thanks.

aliakbar Ebrahimi
December 2006

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

مسوولیت امنیت, حرمت و کرامت ثروتهای ملی مردم ایران مستقیما متوجه حکام غرب است